Friday, November 2, 2012

Building Capital

One of the hardest things for an entrepreneur is building capital. As a young college student the little bit of money I do have goes to bills, rent, and school expenses. So how can I build capital? I explored my options and I recently been taking the little free time I can find and learning how to trade on Forex. I opened up a dummy account 2 weeks ago and I've had some success with it; just a few hours ago I opened up a real account (still waiting for them to clear it so I can start trading). Because it's a risky venture I have to be extra careful. Stay tuned and find out how it goes.

This is something that I feel like can work for me. If you want to get extra revenue find your own way and don't be shy to tell me about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment